Monday, April 14, 2008

No news yet

We were to have heard from Boston today about the results of the pathology reports. As of 3:00 Eastern time, Dr. Rahbar was on the phone with the lab to see what the status is, other than the computer not indicating any lab postings. Nothing yet.

Hopefully tomorrow. In the meantime, Nick is enjoying another round of golf in our brief bout of beautiful weather. His scar is healing incredibly well, other than only being able to flare one nostril.

More soon,
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori,
If only we could look ahead like Jesus does - our faith could withstand a cross. I can lie - but I won't - I'm writing this after looking ahead and reading Nick's post on April 15th. Its amazing what God can change in a day. Love, aunt Chris

Chris Ulvin said...

Hi Nick,
Returning to this posting and reading my comment reminds me of the overflowing joy we all felt on this day.
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart, I will tell of all your wonders". Psalm 9:1
I love it Nick when friends ask "How is Nick doing?" - my heart lightens, a smile appears on my face, my spirit soars and I respond "He is a miracle!" May God shine through you, bless those you care about, and ward off all cancer in your body. Amen.
Love, aunt Chris